Haulotte, the European leader of people lifting equipment, is upgrading its COMPACT range of electric scissor lifts. The five new rugged models have been redesigned to ensure a maximum utilization rate, increased safety and simplified maintenance.
They integrate the Group’s high quality standards and meet all the requirements for working at heights from 8 to 14 meters (20 to 39 feet) on all types of stabilized ground.
Five models available
says Baptiste Roland, product marketing manager at Haulotte.
A smart design
• On the scissor stack, the cable and hose routing have been carefully designed. The crossbrace tubes provide rigidity to the platform when working at height.
• The guardrails of the new COMPACT scissors have been reinforced using larger section tubes.
Efficient and connected scissor lifts
An unparalleled driving experience
• The Haulotte Activ’Screen on-board diagnostic tool gives access to machine parameters and provides key information about the machine’s status in real time.
• These features are also available via the Haulotte Diag mobile application, which also offers advanced diagnostics with detailed resolution procedures.
• The SHERPAL* telematics solution allows remote diagnosis of machines. It considerably reduces downtime by providing access to fault codes and recommending actions. The telematics data is very useful for organizing the planning of the technical teams. The Activ’Energy Management tool allows complete control over battery maintenance, and thus can significantly reduce maintenance costs.